Attempting to connect to Microsoft Active Directory.
Initial (quick) test returns: "Connection test successful."
Search of AD returns:
"Test retrieve user : Failed
It seems there is a misconfigureation on your end. According to your error, you are currently encountering a known issue which is describe in detail here:
Please refer the above KB and see if it helps.
Basically 32 says that your query results with zero lines.
Note that the query is assembled from three settings:Base DN, Additional User DN and User Object Filter.
In my case I tried to use conflicting settings on the last two as I had forgotten the third setting.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs