Kanban board not show issues but it contains the status

Azahara Camacho May 2, 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to show in my Kanban board all the issues that I'm creating. My board configuration is the following:

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 08.40.17.png

As you can see, my TO DO status in the column To Do, shows that it contains two issues. And my workflow configuration is the following:

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 08.42.46.png

I'm trying to check which permissions or settings are the related to "show" issues in the board, but I'm not able to switch them correctly in order to show those two issues. 

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 08.48.26.png

Can you help me with this problem? Have you ever had heard about this? 

I was checking the community issues, but I didn't find any similar scenario.

Thanks,

Azahara.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Azahara Camacho May 3, 2021

Hi to all!
I finally found the solution. If you create a new project with issues that do not require the Fix Version field, I recommend to you to apply this. If you remove that sub-filter, you can finally see all your issues. I fix my problems with that.

Thanks to all of you that tried to help me! :)

0 votes
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

@Azahara CamachoCan you please open the board filter query in edit mode as shown below or copy the board filter query in issue search to confirm you able to view those 2 issues which are in TO DO status. May be you don't have permission to view those issue.

Capture 2021-05-03 at 16.57.52.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Can you share your boards filter here? You will find it under board settings general. Also it would be interesting if you use that filter and just do a JQL advanced search do the two issues show in the results?

Hi Jack,

yes, sure. This is the JQL query that my project has: project = "DRM" ORDER BY created DESC. If I execute this in the advanced search, it shows the tow issues. However, the board still does not show anything.

I'm working with issues that I configured for this project and they are not the base types such as epic, task or story. They have their own screen and fields, and I can create it perfectly. Can this have any relation with the problem to show them in the kanban board?

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2021

Hello @Azahara Camacho assuming that you have tickets in place already, you should check which query are you using to fill the board's information. Also keep in mind that if the filter isn't shared with others, only those who can actually see the results will see the issues reflected in the board

Hi @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group , 

thanks for your response. But yes, the query is available and shared with all the members of the project and it reflects the content of those issues in the issue search section. However, the board does not show them. I do not know if the board needs any special permissions, the workflow or something similar.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events