Kanban 'In Product Review' dropping off boards

Shawna_Job
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 30, 2020

Items in the 'In Product Review' status are dropping off the board after a couple of weeks.   They're not on the far right of the board (Those are 'done' and set to age off after 2 weeks - which is working).

I can reset the invisible aging clock by moving an item from 'in product review' to 'doing' then back again.

But I'd rather have the items stay put until we move them legitimately to a 'done' status.

Does anyone know why the 'In product review' items are aging off and how to change the settings so it doesn't happen?

--> Yes, I know items shouldn't stay in a column for weeks.  This is the real world environment we're working with.

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020

Hello @Shawna_Job ,

To improve your board's performance, all issues in the Done column which weren't updated within the last 2 weeks are hidden.

You can change this time period, or choose to always show all issues.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-filters/

TIM截图20200331124117.png

Shawna_Job
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 30, 2020

@Ollie Guan 

The 'Done' column isn't an issue.  The 'Done' column is functioning as expected.  

The column with the issue is 'In Product Review' which is aging off after 2 weeks of inactivity. 

How do I stop 'In Product Review' from aging off the KanBan board?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020

Does Filter Query or Kanban board sub-filter filter issues for "In Product Review"?

TIM截图20200331142353.png

Suggest an answer