Kanban Board not pulling in issues according to filter

Seamus Nally
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2014

I have a Kanban board pulling from a filter that is working perfectly when I look at it through the issue navigator view. However when I look at it on the board I do not see an entire project. The status' are all correctly aligned but for some reason one of the project's issues are not showing up.

I've looked to see if there are some permissions on the project itself and been able to find nothing. Thanks for the assistance.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Seamus Nally
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2014

Found out the issue:

There are Work Sub-Filters that are applied on the board level on top of the query the board is pulling from. My one project was not showing up because the Work Sub-Filter on the Kanban Board configuration was excluding it. Once I removed that everything showed up as expected.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2014

Hi Seamus,

Are you talking about one missing issue? Or is it a group of issues that's missing?

Are you sure they are in your filter?

Might you have a subfilter on your board that's hiding these filter (take a look in you board's general configuration)

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer