Jira suddenly logged me out with a message saying I have no access to Jira

Carol Skeete May 8, 2023

In the middle of typing a report, Jira suddenly logged me out and displayed a message that read, “(my email address) doesn’t have access to Jira on (my workspace).” I attempted to log back in with my email address and it would not let me. Can anyone offer some advice please?

529C1A2D-AFD2-4733-9382-F66FD101AAF9.jpeg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marcin Wiktor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2023

Hello,

try contacting your Site Admin to check if you have "Has access on site" and "Jira software" permissions.

Maybe they where changing something in permissions/users/groups at the same time and canceled your access by mistake.

image.png

Carol Skeete May 9, 2023

They must have canceled me access by mistake because I’m doing work in Jira for school and all students were granted access in order to complete the assignments. I have been using Jira without any issues for the past 3 weeks then suddenly today, halfway through a report it just changed to a screen locking me out. Thank you for your response!

Suggest an answer