Jira new view mobile

Support Administrator [MSS]
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2019

Hello,

My company uses Jira comment text formatting notations such as (flag), (!) etc. It doesn't really work with the new view, so I turned it off for desktop, however can't turn off on mobile. Are there any possibilities to make text formatting notations work on mobile?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I tested using Jira on Android mobile and there is no option to flag, but it shows the Flagged icon if we add it using the web version.

Regarding the text format, I was able to add the info panel only when editing a comment or description, but not when adding a new one.

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-05 at 16.37.21.jpeg

The Jira app is mostly for viewing issues or doing simple things when we can't use a computer, so for advanced configuration, the web version is better.

With that said, the mobile version doesn't have the option to enable or disable the new view. That's currently the only view and options we have for the app.

Regards,
Angélica

Support Administrator [MSS]
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 10, 2019

Thank you for your reply!I found it was very useful

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer