Jira integration with Perforce

Has anyone done an integration with Perforce? Looks like there are several solutions avaiable and I like to know what is your feedback on them.

Fisheye
P4DTG
Go2Group Perforce Plugin for JIRA

thanks

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

Perforce connection is fully supported on Fisheye.

Lucas Lima

Atlassian Support

Hi,

Perforce viewer in Jira is another choice, it doesn't force you to create perforce job associated with jira issue, it display all perforce changelists in jira issue tab automatically.

You can get it from atlassian website https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.syncnice.jira.plugin.jira4p4

THanks. This is very helpful. I see in the screenshot that you also have TFS integration. What are you using and how do you like it? Can you send me a screenshot of that too?

Hi, Nariman,

Re your question about tfs, it is a plugin "tfs viewer in jira", you can download it at:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.syncnice.jira.plugin.tfsviewer

Changesets of tfs in Jira

Fisheye is what we are using. It gives us a lot of visibility, plus because we have multiple source code repositories it gives us a bunch of flexibility with in 1 tool. Git, Perforce, SVN.

Does anyone know what happened to Syncnice.com and all its products. It is all of a sudden gone from Atlassian website and Syncnice.com is unreachable...

Very strange.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

220 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you