Jira integration into UKG

April Lanier March 28, 2023

Hello!

We are looking to integrate Jira into UKG. They are asking for the technical specification documents on the integration from Jira. Can anyone help? 

Thanks!

3 answers

2 votes
Javon Williams June 20, 2023

I would also like this answer as I am looking into the same 

0 votes
Karri Adkins January 19, 2024

Same

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2024

HI @Karri Adkins @April Lanier @Javon Williams  - We are currently building the integration to UKG and soon will be available in OnLink, our Markerplace app. I'd love to connect and understand your use cases and possibly show how we are solving. Appreciate your time. Thank you.

0 votes
Tanya Dohan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 6, 2023

Me as well looking to seeing is there is something in the road map 

Aaron Jurrens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 5, 2024

Hi Tanya. Which roadmap? Do you have a link? I'm interested in this integration as well.

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2024

HI @Tanya Dohan @Aaron Jurrens  - We are currently building the integration to UKG and soon will be available in OnLink, our Markerplace app. I'd love to connect and understand your use cases and possibly show how we are solving. Appreciate your time. Thank you.

Suggest an answer