Jira installation does not go to step 1.4 from step "1.3 Application Properties". Is there any idea?

rams August 13, 2012

I'm trying to install JIRA in my local laptop. In Jıra installation page, I filled the step 1.2 and then, in the next step 1.3 Application properties page, I filled everything, including license key, and then I press the "Next" button, but it is not responding and does not go to step 1.4. Is there any idea about it? Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2012

I've had this a few times on 5.1 - it pauses and then I suspect it times out. Going back to the base-url fixes it - it moves on to the next step quite happily. Could you try that and see what you get?

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Can you tell us which type install you are doing and the manual url are following?

Suggest an answer