Jira > Project Pages > ERROR: 10IQQ81

Matt Richards June 26, 2023

I am attempting to connect a company managed project's Project Pages to a Confluence page that is at the top level of our Confluence site. When I do so I get an error message that reads:

Something's gone wrong
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.
ERROR: 10IQQ81

Reloading the page does not resolve the issue. Other Jira projects have their Project Pages connected to top level pages of the same Confluence site. The only content on the page we are connecting to is a "Children Display" widget. "Manage project pages" is activated. 
How is this resolved? 
jira-error.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2023

Hi @Matt Richards 

Sorry to hear about this problem.  I've seen similar errors in the past can be caused when the project page has been deleted/restricted within Confluence directly.  In which case, Jira can't render the page as expected. 

But there are other potential causes here.  Hence I've created a support ticket on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-887845 and we've requested data access to your instance so that we can investigate this further.  If you could let us know the specific project in Jira this is happening on and the page/space within Confluence (if you know, if not the Jira project should suffice), and our team can investigate this error further.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Andy,

I appreciate your response and have approved access and provided the requested information as comments on the ticket you created. 

Please let me know if I can assist in any way. 

Matt Richards June 27, 2023

For anyone who comes across this, it was related to whiteboards (from Atlassian's upcoming Confluence Whiteboards product, currently in alpha) being present in the page tree under the target page. 

Matt Richards June 28, 2023

Second follow up - the problem presents itself only if the whiteboards are direct children of the parent page linked to. If one creates a page between the linked page and the whiteboards, one can sidestep the issue.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2023

That error code is not specific to the error, it's actually a marker for Atlassian to group together all the times a similar error has occurred, across many Cloud systems.

All it tells us is that something went wrong on the back end, and it may be going wrong for other people too.  Please do report it to Atlassian.

Thanks for your reponse.

I've run into this before... How do I go about reporting it to Atlassian. When I try to raise a support ticket the community is my only option because this team is still on the free tier. 

So, as has happened before, I'd love to do what I'm told and contact them, but it's unclear how I'd go about doing so.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2023

On the free tier, you are unsupported and will land here in the Community when trying to raise an issue.

The Community can't help you - to fix this, we need to be reading the server logs to see what went wrong, but only Atlassian Cloud support have access to them, so there is nothing we can do on the technical side.

All we can do is report it to Atlassian for you, which will not get a support call to work with, but it will add you to the list of people who will get told about how they are getting on with fixing the problem.  I've done that.

I appreciate your help. I guess I should have mentioned that I've been using Jira for over a decade and I understand the way in which support is deployed only to paying customers. While I completely understand that they cannot offer support for a free tool, I personally find it frustrating that users cannot directly report product issues unrelated to user error or education. I suppose that is neither here nor there, though.

The problem at this stage is that I have a Jira project who's project pages section is now blank, with only the error message shown and no means for pointing the project to a different page. 

Is there some way to decouple the project pages link so that I can attempt to link it elsewhere?

I found "Toolchain" in the Product Settings where I can remove the link. 

If anyone out there has dealt with this before and gotten a Confluence page that originally could not be linked to be able to be linked, let me know!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events