Jira error: Confluence cannot be activated on this site.

Joe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 30, 2020

When selecting "Plan sprint" from the backlog and clicking any of the "Add a page to your sprint" options and error dialog is displayed. See screen shots. This is an issue in all of our Jira projects.

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 4.45.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-30 at 4.45.03 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2020

Can you go to your Confluence site and see if you can access it? From the message there, it looks like your Confluence license is inactive. You may want to reach out to Atlassian Support to check this for you

Joe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 31, 2020

I can access Confluence without any issues. My colleague submitted a support request with Atlassian.

Deleted user April 3, 2020

Same issue here - can access confluence fine but trying to add these pages to the sprint I get the same error.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events