Im trying to get issues from the api using c# pulling about 15 fields
when I set the maxResults at 15 the code works and I can output the json from streamreader however when I set the maxresults to 20 nothing happens and no errors any Ideas on limitations or why this would happen... Ive also tried with just one field when I do this I get 100 records but if I add in another field no results no error...
string m_BaseUrl = "https://xxx-xxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=";
String endurl = "&startAt=0&maxResults=20&fields=one,two,three,four,five,set
That's really strange because I've been using C# and the REST API for years without an issue, returning 100 records with a lot more than 15 fields each. The number of fields should have nothing to do with what's returned, although it's sounding as if the streamreader you're using is somehow size-limited. A couple of questions / suggestions :
Once we're through these, there may be further ideas that get sparked.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events