You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I've created an automation that based on a specific selection of a custom field, sets another custom field to one of 3 options.
The trigger for that automation is the creation of the issue.
For some reason I do not understand, I'm getting the following message and the field that should update is not modified.
We recommend using the 'Issue fields condition' for more consistent results.
I'm stuck at this point. Can't figure out how to solve the problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi @Ran Wronsky
For a question like this, please post an image of your complete automation rule, images of any relevant actions / conditions / branches, an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as expected. Those will provide context for the community to offer ideas. Thanks!
Hi @Ran Wronsky ,
For the specific issue SLK-74407:
I use one JQL to assure the filed I'm sampling is not empty.
Once it is not empty I check it's value and based on its value I set another filed to one of 3 options.
The specific SLK is not deleted. the relevant field is simply not being updated.
I have multiple other automations that add comments, copy from one project to another that are running fine with the same user.
I feel this is regarding timing issues but have no clue on how to address that.