1. I created an API token here first: https://admin.atlassian.com/o/<orgId>/admin-api
2. Here is my request from postman:
curl -X GET \
-H 'Accept: */*' \
-H 'Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate' \
-H 'Authorization: Bearer <token>' \
-H 'Cache-Control: no-cache' \
-H 'Connection: keep-alive' \
-H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
-H 'Host: api.atlassian.net' \
-H 'User-Agent: PostmanRuntime/7.15.2' \
-H 'cache-control: no-cache'
3. I get 200 response code back but the body is being returned as HTML.
4. Instead of Bearer auth i tried basic auth and got the same result.
5. It specifically happens only with the admin REST endpoints, regular ones like 'rest/api/2/issue/<issue id>' with different api token requested here: https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens totally works.
I assume I am missing something incredibly simple. I searched through docs and blogs and stackoverflow, but I seem to fail at getting JSON back. Any ideas what i might be missing?
Hi @Sasha Korobko ,
I'm not sure what are you trying to accomplish in accessing the Organization API.
Try to look into this documentation.
PS. Postman requests are available also, you need to generate the Organization API key here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/create-an-admin-api-key-969537932.html
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events