Jira Work Tableros

Noeli Fusco June 24, 2024

Hola! quisiera saber si a alguien más le sucedió. Se creó una incidencia en Jira work una vez trabajada la misma se cerró y luego de unos días la dejé de ver en la visualización de tablero y de resumen, pero sí la veo en la visualización de lista, cronograma y calendario, Alguien sabe por qué se da esto y si hay forma de seguir viendo las incidencias cerradas en el tablero? Porque Work es limitado en cuanto a las configuraciones del tablero.

Muchas gracias

Hello! I would like to know if it happened to anyone else. An issue was created in Jira work once it was worked on, it was closed and after a few days I stopped seeing it in the dashboard and summary view, but I do see it in the list, schedule and calendar view, does anyone know why this happens and if there is a way to continue seeing the closed issues on the board? Because Work is limited in terms of dashboard configurations. Thanks a lot

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2024

Hola @Noeli Fusco ,

¿Puede confirmar el tipo de proyecto donde ocurrió esto? Puede encontrar esa información en la página Ver todos los proyectos en el menú Proyectos.

Si el proyecto es de tipo empresarial (o de gestión del trabajo), esos proyectos ocultarán automáticamente los problemas "terminados" de la pantalla del tablero cuando se hayan completado durante 2 semanas o más. Esto está codificado y no es configurable. Hay una solicitud de cambio al respecto aquí:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-19

---

Hello,

Can you confirm the Type of the project where this occurred? You can find that information on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.

If the project is a Business (or Work Management) type of project, those projects will automatically hide "done" issues from the board display when they have been done for 2 weeks or longer. This is hard coded and not configurable. There is a change request about it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-19

Noeli Fusco June 24, 2024

Hi @Trudy Claspill  It is definitely a project
Business run by the team, ok, so that's what I assumed.

Thank you so much for your answer!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events