Jira Ticket Checklist

Ron Aisen May 16, 2023

Hi, 

I'm an Atlassian admin and I have an issue with one of my users that can't see the checklist button on tickets he manages,

His teammate and him are in the same groups on the Atlassian admin and they can view the button without an issue,

After a bit of digging around I found that he can view the checklist on the details view on the side instead of under the ticket description, 

Looking for advice :)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ron Aisen May 16, 2023

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 14.16.04.png

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 14.17.54.png

For reference the upper bar is what he sees and the lower one is what his teammate sees 

Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Ron Aisen 

I'm assuming the Checklist app in use is our Issue Checklist for Jira, either Free or Pro.

Can you please make sure the user did not move the Checklist UI to the right panel? It's a per-user setting controlled directly from the menu, as described here.

If this does not solve the issue for the user, please feel free to reply here or contact us directly via our service portal.

If it's not our app, please specify what Checklist app is in use or just contact their support team directly.

Cheers!

Ron Aisen May 16, 2023

Hi @Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_ that's exactly the issue, I initially thought that it was related to the permissions schema, since we've made changes but it was human error on the user part :)

Thanks!

Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2023

I'm glad I was able to help :)

Like Ron Aisen likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders