Jira Software Team managed Workflow Poperty

Christoph Schulz May 17, 2024

Hello,

iam troubleshooting a Problem i caused, maybe you can help me out!

Iam trying to restrict an Issue created when it has a specific name.

While it works great on a Company managed Project

Screenshot 2024-05-17 1716211.png

I have a lot of trouble to implete it to a team managed project.

I kinda want to filter Tasks created with a certain type of specific Letters like "TEXT" when they are in the Summary. or the Description.. Is it posssible via Workflow Poperty ?

Screenshot 2024-05-17 171550.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2024

Hi @Christoph Schulz , This is not possible with Team managed projects.

Christoph Schulz May 21, 2024

So there is no option i can make a Team Managed Project Filter certain E-Mail content? 

Besides an automation that deletes them or switch to Company Managed ?

Theres no specific email setting for software or work management ?

I still hope.. i missed something :') 

regards

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2024

Know, there is no way to prevent an issue from being created simply, if the summary or some other text has certain words. Maybe I don't understand your used case and if you could explain it in greater detail, I might be able to offer an alternative solution. I guess I don't quite understand a scenario where you wouldn't want to create an issue based on some text.

likely your best course of action would be you to use automation to automatically close something if it meets your criteria.

Like Christoph Schulz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events