Jira Software Premium - covering up estimation points

Mytch Parks
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2019

Well here is a very annoying design flaw with this chat bot/purple square... 1) covering up estimation points, 2) how the heck do I get rid of this purple thing?!?!

Screenshot 2019-05-20 at 17.15.31.png

3 answers

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2019

Hi Mytch,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
In order to disable this icon on your instance, I opened a ticket with our support, since it's necessary to confirm some private information.
You will receive a notification with the ticket number and soon someone will contact you.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Mytch Parks
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 28, 2019

8-days later, and that purple chat icon is still on our company Jira Cloud instance even after providing a screenshot via a direct email to a rep from Atlassian. So I guess I'll upload another screenshot to see if anyone replies...Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 14.45.43.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2019

agree that is annoying. is the chatbot an addon? I would reach out to the developer.

Suggest an answer