Jira/Slack integration connection

Lori Milam April 2, 2024

We have Jira and Slack integration enabled. For some users, me included, when we type /jira connect we get the message to Connect your Jira project with the dropdowns to select the Jira site, project, etc. But the dropdowns show "No result" like in this picture.

Capture.PNG
I have logged out and logged in to Slack using SSO. I am an admin for our Jira site so permissions shouldn't be a problem. I can connect to a slack channel through a Jira project no problem, but not the other way around.

But this only seems to be a problem for some users. Others do not have a problem with the dropdowns populating. This has been reported to our team that users could do it "before" but now they can't. I don't know what the difference is between the users that can connect and others that can't. Any suggestions at this point would be welcome.

1 answer

0 votes
Sonya Petkunas April 3, 2024

Would like to mention something that may or may not have anything to do with the why but I do not have the issue and my Slack app says "Jira Cloud".. Lori's Slack app says "Jirabot". Lori unauthorized herself and reloaded the app but that didn't do the trick. 2024-04-02_10-51-05.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events