• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira, MS PowerAutomate/Flow, and MS Project Online?

Has anyone managed to use MS PowerAutomate (AKA Flow) to integrate Jira (Server or Cloud) with MS Project Online?

I'm looking to select a project in MSPO and have it create a project, including its tasks (as issues) in Jira.  A single project that is, I don't want to import all the MSPO projects into Jira - just manually selected individual project(s), as-needed.

Conversely, as those issues are worked on in Jira, have them update their corresponding project tasks back in MSPO.  The inclusion of time-tracking done in Jira flowing to the project tasks, and our users' corresponding TimeSheets in MSPO would be even better.

I currently run both a server installation of Jira (Core, SW, SD) and a free cloud install (Core only at the moment).  I'm flexible as to which Jira installation to use - server is preferable at the moment due to cost, but cloud would be my preference in the future, moving to a paid hosted account.

Anyone had any luck?  If so, how'd you do it?

Thank you,

Chris

1 answer

0 votes
btarr I'm New Here Oct 31, 2020

Have not seen this, but I would love to know as well. This would make our lives easier!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you