Jira Hosting

Azzam althunayyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2020

Can i host Jira in my own servers?

that's mean i need offline hosting not connected within internet.

Because i have Secret projects.

Thanks...

2 answers

0 votes
Terry Sandking April 18, 2021

I had the same question, as I am currently planning some project that cannot be publicly available at the moment. I asked my brother how this could be done, and he didn't give any specific answers. He was confused and said that he would try to find information about it. After a couple of days, he recommended me to find a convenient web hosting for 28Msec and I tried to connect the next day. My project worked on hosting and I opened it only after a while, when I finished it.
Thus, I did not bother with Jira, as it seems to me that it does not have such a feature and a special function for this.

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Azzam althunayyan 

Yes you can; there are three different hosting types for Jira - Cloud, Server and Data Center.

Depending on the size of your organisation I'd check out Server first - see more information here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download

Ste

Azzam althunayyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2020

Thanks Stephen_Wright for your help,

how can i see pricing plan for offline version?

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Azzam althunayyan 

There are tabs across the top of this screen, one of them is for pricing.

Or a direct link is: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?tab=self-managed

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events