Jira Hosting

Azzam althunayyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2020

Can i host Jira in my own servers?

that's mean i need offline hosting not connected within internet.

Because i have Secret projects.

Thanks...

2 answers

0 votes
Terry Sandking April 18, 2021

I had the same question, as I am currently planning some project that cannot be publicly available at the moment. I asked my brother how this could be done, and he didn't give any specific answers. He was confused and said that he would try to find information about it. After a couple of days, he recommended me to find a convenient web hosting for 28Msec and I tried to connect the next day. My project worked on hosting and I opened it only after a while, when I finished it.
Thus, I did not bother with Jira, as it seems to me that it does not have such a feature and a special function for this.

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Azzam althunayyan 

Yes you can; there are three different hosting types for Jira - Cloud, Server and Data Center.

Depending on the size of your organisation I'd check out Server first - see more information here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download

Ste

Azzam althunayyan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2020

Thanks Stephen_Wright for your help,

how can i see pricing plan for offline version?

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Azzam althunayyan 

There are tabs across the top of this screen, one of them is for pricing.

Or a direct link is: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?tab=self-managed

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events