Jira Header Missing

Jean Resener May 28, 2014

The Jira header has disappeared for one user account. Anyone know how this can happen and how to fix it?

4 answers

2 votes
Hernan Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2015

Same issue here, there's a group of people that don't see the main menu on top of Jira, I will give that plugin update a go but still think we need a root cause to this behaviour.

0 votes
Hernan Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2015

If you have Tempo plugin this might be the issue, you need to search for a corrupted user which shows in the logs as invalid user with invalid ID - then troubleshoot with this article https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=373261121, restart JIRA and problem solved.

0 votes
Jean Resener May 29, 2014

It was on all browsers, with cleared cache. I ended up updating all the plugins in that instance of Jira, and it fixed the problem. I'm not sure which plugin update ended up fixing it, though. Very strange that it only affected one user.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2014

Does it happen for all browsers for the user? What about clearing the browser's cache? Any specific Javacript running? Or also Javascript error's in the browser's console?

Suggest an answer