Jira GANTT Chart Hosted Solution

Dan Chiariello
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2012

We have a need for the Jira GANTT Chart Plug In from Soyatec. Can we install and use this plug in for our hosted solution?

4 answers

0 votes
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2012

Hi,

Please contact us (contact@soyatec.com) if we need to host your service.

Best regards

Yves YANG

0 votes
Yves YANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2012

Hi,

Please contact us (contact@soyatec.com) if you need we host your jira.

Best regards

Yves YANG

0 votes
Dan Chiariello
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2012

Thanks, Nic. I browsed through the available plug-ins but nothing seems to provide this functionality.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

Hi, OnDemand definitely does not provide any custom plugins as such. If you do need this functionality, you will need to get a 3rd party hosted solution. As Nic said, the only allowed plugins are as such. This will not change in the future.

Contact us at sales@queryfoundry.com if you need a hosted JIRA with full control.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2012

Suggest an answer