Jira Dashoard or Report for KPI's

Deleted user May 27, 2021

How can I create reports or dashboards in Jira that show all our ticket queues and ticket count for the respective day per queue (It should also be possible to go into the past, e.g. for the last 7 days)?

Right now I can create an Dashoard for the current count per queue and Reports for Created and Resolved Tickets, but right now I do not find an option to let the gadget "Issue Statistics" to show the past and in the Reports I only can ask for created or resolved.

We need the numbers per queue and per day so we can show our supervisor how the new porject is going

My Permission in Jira is the Admin of the Porject where we need the numbers from

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2021

Hi @[deleted]  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The information you note from the past is available in the issue histories/logs but it is not reportable (in general) with the out-of-the-box reporting Jira provides.  Please consider your different use cases, and then take a look at the marketplace to see which addon reporting tools could help: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/

Best regards,

Bill

Ashraf April 24, 2022

@Bill Sheboy 

Hi Bill, hope you are doing well.

I am still looking for a way to show the KPI through Jira, how can I do it, can you help me with it?

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Ashraf 

What are the key performance indicators (KPI) you want to measure?  Knowing that will help you decide if they are available with Jira's built-in features or if you should investigate other options: data export/reporting, pull data into another tool with the REST API, or purchase marketplace reporting/dashboard addons.

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events