Jira Cycle time report not working

Karuna Kant Mishra April 18, 2023

Hi All,

I have configured deployments in Jira still dont know why cycle time report does not work. 

here are few screen shots below for the same. the cycle time report always turns up empty

deploymentFrequency.pngcycleTimeReport.pngJiraDeploymentReport.png

2 answers

1 vote
Mariana_Pryshliak_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Hello @Karuna Kant Mishra 

If you can any troubles using the Cycle time report, I recommend you to discover this article, which describes a few ways how to get Cycle time for the Jira issues.

Or try a third-party add-on right away(if you're ok with using it). I guess trying Time in Status for Jira Cloud. It helps to generate the Cycle or Lead time reports in a few clicks as it's shown below:

Cycle Time.gif

This add-on is developed by my SaaSJet team. Please, let me know if you have any questions

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 23, 2023

Hi @Karuna Kant Mishra

For cycle time report, you can try Status Time Reports app developed by our team. For more detail, you can have a look at the article below.

Cycle Time and Lead Time in Jira: Productivity Measurement with Two Critical Parameters

Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try without installing the app.

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Free.

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer