• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira, Confluence and Tempo were translated to Spanish although English is set up as default

Good morning

Since a couple of days ago my Atlassian Suite has been translated to Spanish although English is set up as a default language not only in my computer but also in Atlassian  settings and in my google account. I would appreciate is someone could help me to revert that and have all the software (Jira, Confluence and Tempo) back to English.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Eva

1 answer

I'm going to have to second this. Has Atlassian made any changes to match the geographical location of the user? From one day to another our Atlassian Suite went from English to Swedish even though the global settings state English as default.

Hi Andreas,

I think I have found the solution at least for my problem. It seems to be working well and now everything is back to English. It was related with the Atlassian account preferences, check the post below:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Language-changed-all-of-a-sudden/qaq-p/1250722

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Eva

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you