Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams not responding

Kristjan Hjartarson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2018

Hello, 

The app or add-on(Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams) is not responding and I am not sure where to turn to.

Could you help me with that?

(Pic 1) Kanban board within Teams - Loading constantly.png

Showing Jira board constantly loading in a tab KB (All issues) within Microsoft Teams (Pic 2) After signing in again to Jira Cloud within Teams a seperate window pops up - app is not responding.pngShowing a window that popped up after signing in to Jira within the tab KB (All issues) - App is not responding.

Best regards, 

Kristján Aron Hjartarson

SOLVED: The problem was identified and fix is deployed to production from Microsoft teams integration support.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2018

Hi Kristjan,

Thank you for providing the solution:

SOLVED: The problem was identified and fix is deployed to production from Microsoft teams integration support.

Hopefully anyone else running into this will be able to see that the Microsoft teams integration support has identified the issue and deploying a fix.

Cheers,

Branden

David Laster
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2018

It is not responding for me today. I am trying to log in to Atlassian Cloud from the teams integration and i am getting the spinner.

Josh Sommers March 7, 2018

Me too. Been happening since yesterday.

Michael Bertelsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 13, 2018

I have the same issue with Confluence Cloud in a Teams Website Tab. It only shows the confluence logo?

Michael Bertelsen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 13, 2018

Capture.PNG

Maryna Imshenetska March 16, 2018

Hi guys, I'm from dev team of Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams integration

We have recently discovered new issue with desktop clients: when creating new tab there's no progress and users see just spinner. We closely investigate it at the moment. 
If above description seems to be similar to your case try running the initial Tab setup in a browser and then you will be able to access tab in a desktop client. It's a temporary workaround while we fixing it. 

Anyway, don't hesitate to contact our support if you have issues accessing our app: microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com 

Cheers. 

Like Caitlin Foege likes this
PAS May 3, 2018

@Maryna Imshenetska

I installed this add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira-microsoft-teams-connector/server/overview. Immediately after the installation, I ran into this error failure to load the Microsoft Teams JIRA Connector - Get Started page today (see below).

I am running Jira on-premise server version 7.5.0.

Does any one have any idea on how to resolve this issue?

2018-05-03 15_18_59-Microsoft Teams JIRA Connector - Get Started - JIRA.jpg 

Maryna Imshenetska May 3, 2018

@PAS

Unfortunately cannot help you troubleshoot add-on you mentioned, since it belongs to different Vendor. I recommend you contacting their support team directly to resolve this issue. 

0 votes
wan.looi August 15, 2019

Maryna Imshenetska I ran into similar problem when setting up Jira Cloud from MS Teams desktop. I ended up using web version to complete the setup. Thought you might want to know about this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events