Jira Cloud for Mac Keyboard Shortcuts Broken

jonschneider November 28, 2020

The keyboard shortcuts mentioned on the Jira Cloud for Mac webpage (Jira Cloud for Mac | Atlassian) don't work for me on Mac (or iPad). I see some in the app's menu bar that are grayed out, and others that I would just expect to work (escape to close an issue modal view, j/k to go to next or previous issue like on web client) just don't work at all. I don't seen option to enable keyboard shortcuts under settings - is it hidden somewhere else?

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 1.34.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-28 at 1.33.22 PM.png

5 answers

0 votes
Corné June 7, 2021

Still experiencing this issue... (Version 130.0.0.1307 on macOS 11.4).

0 votes
Livehealth NA April 22, 2021

Any update on this? Is this going to be fixed? 

0 votes
Cristian Duguet March 10, 2021

Is there any development with this? I'm also having this problem. 

0 votes
Jason Campbell March 4, 2021

@Robert Chatfield I guess this issue isn't a very high priority, the hotkeys still do not work....any update on if this app is still being supported? I'd like our team to use it, but if support is not active we'll stick w Cloud.

Thx

0 votes
Robert Chatfield
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2020

Thank you for feedback. I've raised a ticket internally and we will make sure to look into it. 

May I ask: have you recently upgraded to macOS 11 Big Sur? If so, were these keyboard shortcuts working for your previously in macOS Catalina?

Thanks again.

jonschneider November 29, 2020

I'm using Big Sur but did not use the app before on Catalina.

I did try the app on iPad the first time a month or two ago on iOS 13 and the hotkeys didn't work, but yesterday when I tried the hotkeys in the iPad app I was on iOS 14.

Like Robert Chatfield likes this
Diego December 9, 2021

@Robert Chatfield any update on this? I tried out Jira Cloud for Mac today but was pretty disappointed when the keyboard shortcuts don't work. I use "/" for search and "c" for create all the time. Would be great to have these in the Mac app.

I'm running v144.0.0 of the app in macOS 12.0.1.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events