It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Cloud for Excel Add-in not working - Add-In Error. Edited

Hi,

From the comments on the web, it looks like other people also have the same issue. 

Installing on Office 365 ProPlus.

Why is this failing?  (I've been  running the Google Sheets equivalent and it has been pretty good)

Thanks

/Louis

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

excelJira.jpg

Message as screenshot.   

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/The-add-in-you-ve-been-waiting-for-Jira-Cloud-for-Excel/ba-p/1210420?utm_source=list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=corporate_online-community&utm_content=jira-community-newsletter_EML-5497

***IMPORTANT***: If you are trying to install this add-in for Excel Desktop, you must have an Office 365 subscription, as well as be on either:

• version 1904 or later for Windows
  • version 16.24 or later for Mac

To get the latest build, you will need to be on the Monthly Channel. If you are on the semi-annual update channel, you will only be able to use this add-in starting from January 2020.

This add-in is not supported on Office 2016, Office 2019 Pro Plus, or versions of Office 365 before 1904 on Windows or 16.24 on Mac.

Installing this add-in with an unsupported version will show an “Add-in is no longer supported” error.

------------------------------------------------------

I need to update my version of Windows.

/Louis

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you