We am trying to host JIRA Service Desk on our private server. I've been having problem reconnecting to JIRA service desk after a short time following the installation. It says that there was an error in the upgrade but it was just installed. Some of my investigation lead me to the following statements in the logs.
Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 9.07.13 AM.jpg
1) UpmScheduler:thread-1 WARN anonymous [...] Automatic plugin update check failed
2) http-nio-8095-exec-20 ERROR anonymous 867x20x1 16j2kum 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/SetupDatabase!connectionCheck.jspa [c.a.config.bootstrap.DefaultAtlassianBootstrapManager] Could not successfully test your database:
3) java.sql.SQLException: Login failed for user 'abraham'
4) JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.IndexRecoveryLauncher] Automatic index recovery failed
5) JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler not started: Johnson events detected.
JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.j.s.services.analytics.JiraStartStopAnalyticHelper] Error trying to grab analytics from [com.atlassian.jira.service.services.analytics.start.JiraBasicStatsAnalyticTask]
If I could get a hint or something on what to do, it would be greatly appreaciated.
Thank you all!
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs