We am trying to host JIRA Service Desk on our private server. I've been having problem reconnecting to JIRA service desk after a short time following the installation. It says that there was an error in the upgrade but it was just installed. Some of my investigation lead me to the following statements in the logs.
Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 9.07.13 AM.jpg
1) UpmScheduler:thread-1 WARN anonymous [...] Automatic plugin update check failed
2) http-nio-8095-exec-20 ERROR anonymous 867x20x1 16j2kum 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/SetupDatabase!connectionCheck.jspa [c.a.config.bootstrap.DefaultAtlassianBootstrapManager] Could not successfully test your database:
3) java.sql.SQLException: Login failed for user 'abraham'
4) JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.IndexRecoveryLauncher] Automatic index recovery failed
5) JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler not started: Johnson events detected.
JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.j.s.services.analytics.JiraStartStopAnalyticHelper] Error trying to grab analytics from [com.atlassian.jira.service.services.analytics.start.JiraBasicStatsAnalyticTask]
If I could get a hint or something on what to do, it would be greatly appreaciated.
Thank you all!
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG