1. I done some Jelly script examples and I fond it was very nice. Now my question is after writing some particular script like "create Issue" how to save this and how to make that script as a service?
2. In services I made some testing like in first screen I selected Jelly Script related class and then I clicked saved in the next screen it is asking me "Input and Output" here I stuck. What should I need to mention like the location of Script file then what would be the file name to save means extension (Create.xxxx)?
3. Here is my Jelly script code
"<jira:CreateIssue project-key="AS" assignee="janardhan.g" summary="Issue summary" reporter="janardhan.g" priority="Major">
In the above if I run twice its giving an error saying that "Duplicate issue" I understood why it is giving but how to solve I tried a lot in various links and resource but I am unable can you please help me.
I saw these below links,
1. I need to keep in a location ex: c\jelly\createissue.txt in Input and output is c:\jelly\log.txt
2. Jelly can create duplicate summary... As I searched in below link they have given as "duplicateSummary='ignore' "
Link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Tags#JellyTags-inactivate Under Create issue Atrributes
Ex: <jira:CreateIssue project-key="AS" assignee="ABC" summary="Issue summary" reporter="CDX" priority="Major" duplicateSummary='ignore'> </jira:CreateIssue>
The Jelly create function won't let you create an issue with a duplicate summary. You need to vary the summary of each new issue. (I assume you are trying to automate some regular tasks - if that's true, you should be able to use a date function in the script to get a unique date inserted into the summary)
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG