Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JQL "project = DNATEST and rownum <= 10 " How to use rownum?

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Advanced+Searching?clicked=jirahelp

there are keyword "rownum", but I will not use? Please tell me will use. Thank you

How to use JQL statement that, for the first N pieces of information?

1 answer

It is just a reserved word, not used anywhere now!

Thanks, How to use JQL statement that, for the first N pieces of information?

You can set your issue navigator to show the number of issues that you want to see on a page. This can be done in your profile page. AFAIK, that is the only way in JIRA to limit the number of results!

But I want to use JQL control. I access the system through another JIRA, JIRA through his

Interface RemoteIssue[] getIssuesFromJqlSearch(com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User user, java.lang.String jqlSearch, int maxNumResults)
to
view the data , but inquires for a long time, so I would like to query for paging

thanks

Ah right, so you are using the remote APIs! You can just give the maxNumResults and retrieve only that many results. What is stopping you from doing it?

If you set maxNumResults value, check out the ISSUE Result not all, there is no way to find the remaining, so I want to control that line in JQL inside look. Now the problem is resolved, I JQL which added some conditions to prevent data overload, so check the speed on the fast

thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you