JQL query to get report for 5 months

tech_nagesh17 April 18, 2023

Hi Team,

Please advise query to get how many reports were completed since from the last 5months.

2 answers

0 votes
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Hello @tech_nagesh17 have a look at startOfMonth(), startOfWeek(), endOfMonth() etc. as described here

Find all new issues created in the last 5 months since the start of this month.

created > startOfMonth("-5")

tech_nagesh17 April 19, 2023

Hi @Graham Twine 

I have tried with the below command, but using this command i only can see tasks completed since from last 5 months however we want to display the reports sprint wise. Is it possible to get. Please advise.

project = "Jira & Confluence" AND Sprint in closedSprints(-5m)

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

Hi @tech_nagesh17 - just to confirm, do you mean you want to report on the number of issues completed within the last 5 months?

There is no short-hand JQL for months, but you could add something like resolved >= -20w to your JQL (this will only work if your completed issues have a resolution set for them. Here, I have used 20 weeks which loosely equates to 5 months)

Or if your issues do not have a resolution set for them, you could use status changed to Done after -20w (you can change 'Done' here to match whatever resolved workflow status you want to report on)

tech_nagesh17 April 18, 2023

Hi Callum carlile,

I have tried with the below command, but using this command i only can see tasks completed since from last 5 months however we want to display the reports sprint wise. Is it possible to get. Please advise.

project = "Jira & Confluence" AND Sprint in closedSprints(-5m)

Suggest an answer