• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JQL for completed releases in JIRA

Lets say I have releases 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3 out of which both 1.1 and 1.2 are released, what is the JQL to show just the released versions.

So I need a JQL that returns only the released versions 1.1 and 1.2

1 answer

1 accepted

thanks could figure that out

But one small clarification I want to take this JQL and set it as a filter to show on dashboard the list of release that are completed. when i set this filter it shows all the issues that are from all the completed releases, like I mentioned in the example I just want to see the fix versions

Like Guillaume Levesque likes this

You can probably create a filter using this and use it in a pie chart by selecting fixVersion as the statistic type? That will list all the released versions with number of issues in it.

You can do similar things with 2D Filter Statistic gadget as well.

Thank you so much @Jobin for the help

The syntax for releasedVersions is releasedVersions(project) but when I try entering the project name it throws a error.

The JQL that I was using is fixVersion in releasedVersions(Online Ops)

Use double quotes if there is a space in the project name.

fixVersion in releasedVersions("Online Ops")

What is the syntax for all version, released and unreleased?

I found the answer to my question above.  Here is the syntax:

fixVersion in releasedVersions("Online Ops") OR fixVersion in unreleasedVersions("Online Ops")

Like ademir.filho likes this

I'm trying to get all released and unreleased versions, hence using the below query which is throwing an error

jql = f'fixVersion in releasedVersions() OR fixVersion in unreleasedVersions()'

I tried filtering using some projects like below(as I need release information for multiple projects)

jql = f'fixVersion in releasedVersions() and project in ("sampleproject1","sampleproject2")

This is returning some records, but it doesn;t retrieve all the released versions I see on the browser

You can alternatively use the Project Key without quotes, e.g. 

fixVersion in unreleasedVersions(SSI, TAB, MIR, BS, DL, EB, SE2020, SE2021, TST)

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you