JQL for completed releases in JIRA

Lets say I have releases 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3 out of which both 1.1 and 1.2 are released, what is the JQL to show just the released versions.

So I need a JQL that returns only the released versions 1.1 and 1.2

1 answer

1 accepted

thanks could figure that out

But one small clarification I want to take this JQL and set it as a filter to show on dashboard the list of release that are completed. when i set this filter it shows all the issues that are from all the completed releases, like I mentioned in the example I just want to see the fix versions

You can probably create a filter using this and use it in a pie chart by selecting fixVersion as the statistic type? That will list all the released versions with number of issues in it.

You can do similar things with 2D Filter Statistic gadget as well.

Thank you so much @Jobin for the help

The syntax for releasedVersions is releasedVersions(project) but when I try entering the project name it throws a error.

The JQL that I was using is fixVersion in releasedVersions(Online Ops)

Use double quotes if there is a space in the project name.

fixVersion in releasedVersions("Online Ops")

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

Implementing Jira in Small Business

Introduction This article will give insight on how a small software development department implemented Atlassian products to enhance and streamline the business process. The privately held company h...

318 views 2 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you