• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JQL -How to retrieve list of users who were worked on the project issues since the project creation?

Hello Friends,

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

I am seeking to retrieve the list of users who worked on the particular project since the time project has been created? Even looking to retrieve the list of users who were assigned in the project issues?

Is it possible to retrieve it using JQL or let me know the SQL query to retrieve the users for the above requirement ?

Regards,

Sami Ahmed Shaik.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thanks guys for your kind answers.

I have found the following solution and achieved the requirements.

AUDIT LOG section in the 'System Settings'. I did export the logs in the excel and did filtering based on the dates and project, and got my required data.

Regards,

Sami Ahmed Shaik.

how do you define "worked on the project"

in JQL, you can filter for the current assignee of the tasks. but if it was assigned from user A to B and A has no other tasks, your filter will not get user A.

if you use the worklog, there are (free) addons which list ho many hours the users have logged, in this case the query would also return the user A from my previous example.

@Sami Ahmed Shaik ,

JQL will return a set of issues based on your conditions.

I think you should take a look in these two articles, probably an SQL would be better in this case. You can tweak the SQL query to filter only the changeitems of your project and check based on the changeitem author the person that did the change.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/retrieve-issue-change-history-from-database-in-jira-server-933695139.html

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/user-activity-sql-query-389780940.html

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you