JQL Checklist

Isabel Fonseca
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2024

Good afternoon,

In Jira data Center 9.12.4, i want search items by Checklist, in JQL:

project = Support and issuetype = "Incident Task" and Checklist is not EMPTY and Checklist != allItemsDone()

Capture.GIF

I have these options:

Capture2.GIF

How can I search for issues with Checklist, with PRD item not completed?

Best regards

Isabel Fonseca

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2024

@Isabel Fonseca -

Checklist functionality is not out of the box for Jira/JSM DC env application.  It seems it is provided with a third party add-on that you have installed.  Those JQL function calls that you provided are not out of the box too.

You need to contact the third party vendor directly to address your technical question on the product.

Sorry.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Isabel Fonseca
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2024

You're right, I looked into it further and it's a plugin.
You can consider the topic as closed.
Best regards.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan M April 5, 2024

Hi Isabel, it looks like the function "allItemsDone()" is a third party add-on/plugin. Do you know which app added this functionality? You may need to consult the documentation of how it works from the developer of the application to know how to accurately utilize it in jql. 

Also not sure if this is intentional but this was posted to the welcome centre group, whereas a third party app group might be more appropriate and get this in front of a better audience in the future!

Isabel Fonseca
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 5, 2024

Hello,

It's a ToDo List custom field.Capture3.GIF Thanks

Suggest an answer