Hi - can you suggest the right plug in to be used for extracting the timesheet reports (for the issues/tasks) by user for each calendar month. This would basically provide me information on efforts spent by each user on the tasks allocated for that month (both closed and in progress tasks).
So while the sprints can span across 2 months (since one week of sprint is in last week of the month and next sprint is first week of next month), what I would like to see is each users effort spent in that particular calendar month - across both open tasks and completed tasks. Is there a quick plug-in available that could be used?
Hello @Rajesh Shankaranarayana
I can also recommend Worklogs - Time Reports for Jira that we have developed. It seems to cover exactly what you need. You can view where each of the users spent time in any given month, you can filter and group this by project, issue type or any other criteria. You can also view a breakdown of every single task/story that had the time logged in a given month.
It offers a free trial period, so you may give it a try, and if it's not what you are looking for, you pay nothing.
Hi @Mary Irion
As an alternative, you can also try out our plugin for tracking time per week (screen grab below), The app provides multiple features apart from worklogs report.
1) Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features
2) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days
3) Links Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Issue Links parent child relationship.
4) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask
5) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.
There are lot of add-ons in the marketplace. Most of them comes with a 30 day trail. So, you may go through the reviews and try the ones which serves your requirement.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events