JIRA status field mismatch

Aleksander Boroń January 8, 2014

Today my saved filters stoped working with error "The value 'Opened' does not exist for the field 'status'" (see attached "open_todo_issue_02.JPG") When I try to find out what is wrong I discovered that on the "Basic" search status "Opened" exists (see attached "open_todo_issue_03.JPG") but when I change the view to "Advanced" the status is renamed to "To Do" (see atached "open_todo_issue_04.JPG") When I go to "Administration -> Issues -> Statuses" there is no such status like "To Do" but "Opened" exists. Moreover - the workflow in the Project doesn't even have a step called "To Do" (see attached "open_todo_issue_01.JPG") I've tried to make reindexing - still the same issue. Integrity Checks says that all tests PASSED. The fact is that I've created custom workflow from scratch yesterday with first step called "To Do" which is linked to status "Opened" but this worklow is in different scheme and the scheme is assigned to different project. Can You please tell me where should I look further? I didn't attach log files because our corporate network have restrictions and JIRA don't have direct access to Internet.

- open_todo_issue_01.JPG:

- open_todo_issue_02.JPG

- open_todo_issue_03.JPG

- open_todo_issue_04.JPG

4 answers

0 votes
Cristina_Abunei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2016

Hello Aleksander,

Thank you very much for your reply. We don't have any values there, and never had any.

We still have the problem, if you remember anything else, please let us know.

Thanks again!

0 votes
Aleksander Boron November 11, 2016

Hi @Cristina Abunei

It was a long time ago but if I remember correctly the statuses translations caused this issue. Go to Administration -> Issues -> Statuses and in the upper right corner you should see "Translate statuses" button. Check what you have there.

Good luck smile

0 votes
Cristina_Abunei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2016

Hello @Aleksander Boroń,

Please let me know if you found a solution for this issue. It 'hit' us a few days ago and ever since we are not able to find what is causing this.

Thank you!

0 votes
Aleksander Boroń January 8, 2014

I moved this question from "Support request" but it didn't move the screenshots :(

Suggest an answer