Today my saved filters stoped working with error "The value 'Opened' does not exist for the field 'status'" (see attached "open_todo_issue_02.JPG") When I try to find out what is wrong I discovered that on the "Basic" search status "Opened" exists (see attached "open_todo_issue_03.JPG") but when I change the view to "Advanced" the status is renamed to "To Do" (see atached "open_todo_issue_04.JPG") When I go to "Administration -> Issues -> Statuses" there is no such status like "To Do" but "Opened" exists. Moreover - the workflow in the Project doesn't even have a step called "To Do" (see attached "open_todo_issue_01.JPG") I've tried to make reindexing - still the same issue. Integrity Checks says that all tests PASSED. The fact is that I've created custom workflow from scratch yesterday with first step called "To Do" which is linked to status "Opened" but this worklow is in different scheme and the scheme is assigned to different project. Can You please tell me where should I look further? I didn't attach log files because our corporate network have restrictions and JIRA don't have direct access to Internet.
Hi @Cristina Abunei
It was a long time ago but if I remember correctly the statuses translations caused this issue. Go to Administration -> Issues -> Statuses and in the upper right corner you should see "Translate statuses" button. Check what you have there.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs