JIRA open source license renewal

fabriziogiudici September 20, 2011

Gents,

I have a JIRA open source license that expired in 2009. At the end of July I requested the renewal... actually it was granted, as per email, but in my panel at my.atlassian.com I see that I've been granted for (almost?) all JIRA products (thanks!), but the one for JIRA hasn't been renewed. :-) Can you please fix that? Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2011

You probably want to email sales@atlassian.com, this is more of a forum for questions...

fabriziogiudici September 20, 2011

Well, we can assume there was an implicit question "Who should I talk to" in case the thing couldn't be fixed there, and you gave me the answer. Thanks.

fabriziogiudici September 28, 2011

Ok, what about you send an email there and you don't get an answer after one week?

Thanks.

Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2011

I would try again. Sales is very good about getting back to you very quickly. Perhaps your message got lost somewhere in cyberspace.

You can also visit their contact page for a phone number. http://www.atlassian.com/about/contact/default.jsp

Suggest an answer