JIRA integration with Jenkins

Rajesh Ramankutty May 19, 2024

Hi team,

I need to do Jira Integration with Jenkins without using addon is there is any possible way to do it can you able to suggest me

2 answers

0 votes
Mark Rekveld - Marvelution
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2024

Hi @Rajesh Ramankutty 

Without using an addon in Jira may be possible, Jenkins is a number of plugins that you can use, but it will require a lot of work on your side implement and maintain this integration.

May I ask what the reason is for the non-addon requirement?

I provide the Jenkins Integration for Jira and the Jenkins Intgeration for Jira - Lite apps to integrate Jenkins with Jira Data Center (and Cloud).

Using a solution like this, or any other addon will save you time and resources because the hard stuff is already done for you.

Cheers,
Mark

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2024

Hi Rajesh,

I don't think so it is possible, probably...

This is official way - Integrate with Jenkins 

Pavel

Rajesh Ramankutty May 19, 2024

Hi

Thank you for your response

this is for cloud i need it for Data center

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2024

Yes, I know, but basically the solution is the same - you have to use an addon.

Take a look at this thread, where a member of the Atlassian team replies.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events