JIRA filters out open sprints when all tasks in the sprint are closed - how can I prevent this?

Peter Kocher June 24, 2015

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2015

Where are you looking for this?  

If it's filters, then this is probably the correct behaviour - filters look for issues, and if they're not finding them because the filter excludes closed issues, it's not going to pick up a sprint because none of the issues in the result set are in it.

If it's in an Agile function somewhere, then it's still possibly correct, for a slightly different reason - there's nothing to do in the sprint.

1 vote
Peter Kocher June 25, 2015
Good day Nic
Thanks for the reply. In the mean time, the guy, that complained found out, that he created the filter, that made the sprint to be hidden :-(
Please accept my apologies for not having crosschecked before asking the question
Best regards
Peter
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2015

He he. Happens to me all the time, there's so many things that could cause a vanishing issue (or set), it's hard to manage to check them all. I've got a particular blind-spot for the version filters on kanban boards...

Suggest an answer