JIRA Tempo report does not have Logged Time and Planned vs Actual Report

Cheng Bee Ang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2021

I am currently trying out Tempo JIRA for resource planning purpose. While testing out reports, I can only see Planned Time reports. Logged Time and Planned vs Actual reports are missing from the template. Can somebody out there advise why this is so and how I can resolve the problem please?

Thanks so much!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2021

Hi @Cheng Bee Ang 

I understand that you are testing the full tempo, because the planner is useful for planning, but the timesheet is the one that gives you the work records of people's time.

The reports you are commenting on are provided by the Tempo Timesheet

Cheers

Cheng Bee Ang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2021

Thanks @Vero Rivas for your prompt reply.

Indeed after installing Tempo Timesheet, I can see the Logged Time and Planned vs Actual reports. I am now faced with 2 problems

1) The Planned vs Actual reports always zero actual time, though the worklogs are not zero. 

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 7.13.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 10.09.18 PM.png

2) Also, I get the following error when I click on the Timeline icon in the top right corner.

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 10.11.30 PM.png

If you have ideas how I can resolve this, do advise. Thanks so much!

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events