• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA TEMPO - Inactive user time report not available

Hi,

We have some user moved out of our company and I am trying to access the Time Report for the user.

His account details are available, his account is still mapped with the teams in TEMPO but his name is not appearing in any reports.

I tried, Teams, Projects etc. Not able to search based on his name as he is inactive and I doubt I will be able to make it active in AD and disable it again. the process is very long and need to answer lot of questions to the management.

1 answer

Hi,

i had the problem too. Please check, if you have the right permission for the project the user worked on. You need the "Tempo Project Manager" Role.

You won't be able to search an inactive User, but you can look up his Time Report within the global Project Timesheet.

Thank you. I contacted Tempo support. Currently there is no way to see the person unless we activate them again in AD. They said they may be working on Fix in future.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you