JIRA TEMPO - Inactive user time report not available

Suresh Srini October 13, 2020

Hi,

We have some user moved out of our company and I am trying to access the Time Report for the user.

His account details are available, his account is still mapped with the teams in TEMPO but his name is not appearing in any reports.

I tried, Teams, Projects etc. Not able to search based on his name as he is inactive and I doubt I will be able to make it active in AD and disable it again. the process is very long and need to answer lot of questions to the management.

2 answers

0 votes
jonathank November 7, 2022

This is a required feature. Regardless if a user has left employment their timesheets should be accessible 

0 votes
Alexander Lichtleitner December 2, 2020

Hi,

i had the problem too. Please check, if you have the right permission for the project the user worked on. You need the "Tempo Project Manager" Role.

You won't be able to search an inactive User, but you can look up his Time Report within the global Project Timesheet.

Suresh Srini December 3, 2020

Thank you. I contacted Tempo support. Currently there is no way to see the person unless we activate them again in AD. They said they may be working on Fix in future.

Kevin Maes September 28, 2022

Do you know if there has been an update for this feature?

Suresh Srini November 8, 2022

Not yet.

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2022

Hi all, 

In the Server/DC version of Tempo, team leads can view the worklogs of inactive users in the Team Timesheet or access the User Timesheet. 
To do this, the user needs to be a member of the team with a leaving date set (instead of removing him from the team). 

Logged hours of users who are inactive in JIRA but still members of a team (with a leaving date set) will show in the Team Timesheet, and the Approvals report for periods they were active in the team.
Their User Timesheet can be accessed via the Approvals report view by clicking the "..." and selecting "View Timesheet". 

Please take a look at Removing members from a team  and How to manage members that are inactive in JIRA for more information. 

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

jonathank November 9, 2022

Is there an option for Cloud users?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events