JIRA Service desk integration with SIEM Tool

Adarsh Pandey August 13, 2019

Hi, I want to integrate JIRA service desk with SIEM tool(Eventtracker) to send JIRA Service Desk log to SIEM tool. Please provide the link for the same. Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2019

Hello Adarsh,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

You can search in the Atlassian Marketplace for apps that can be configured to enable this connection between JIRA and SIEM, as described in the documentation below:

JIRA Service Desk: Integrating with Third Party Software

Although it is not supported, I found the following software that provides a connector app to achieve the integration you are looking for:

JIRA integration with SIEM Platform

Let me know if this information helps.

0 votes
Julia Soderberg November 14, 2019

Hi @Adarsh Pandey 

Did you find any good solution for integrate JIRA service desk with SIEM tool? 

Regards

Julia Soderberg

Dmytro Koziarevych -Softlist- January 12, 2020

Hi, @Julia Soderberg and @Adarsh Pandey - I`m proud to be part of {Softlist}, and I would recommend you review our addon -Alert Catcher- which already listed at Atlassian Marketplace.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221707/alert-catcher-consolidate-it-alerts?hosting=server&tab=overview

I`m sure it could help you with EMS/SIEM connecting to Jira (Core/SW/SD) for collecting alerts from 3rd party systems and manage the problems, which will be created by similar incidents.

Right now it`s could help with connecting McAfee SIEM, Zabbix, Paessler, QRadar, but also - you could set up with different event management systems by creating a connection at Alert catcher settings.

Let me know if you have any questions about that!

--

Kind regards

Dmitry Kozyarevich

Like # people like this
Jim Kohli July 16, 2020

@Dmitry Kozyarevich do you happen to support LogRhythm integration?

Dmytro Koziarevych -Softlist- July 17, 2020

Hi, @Jim Kohli

At this time there is no native (as Zabbix) LogRhytm integration with Alert Cacther [AC], but you can set up the conditions to send an alert into AC on the LogRhythm side and create rules for processing such alerts with Jira Issues in Jira with [AC].

For connection LogRhytm + Jira (w. [AC])- create a connection at Alert Catcher and use rest API entry point and token for LogRhytm.

Best regards, Dmitry.

Like # people like this
Jim Kohli July 17, 2020

Thank you sir, much appreciated!

Like # people like this
marco gambino October 20, 2022

@Dmytro Koziarevych -Softlist- 

we have a cloud version of jira and on premise McAfee SIEM,

can your tool works with our env ? 

Like Fayzan Nohur likes this
Dmytro Koziarevych -Softlist- January 17, 2023

Hi, @marco gambino 

Sorry for the long delay. No, our plugin is only for On-premise Jira.

marco gambino January 17, 2023

thanks dmytro!

Suggest an answer