JIRA SLA Calendar

Elbra Pirayev March 26, 2020

Is there a way to configure SLA calendar to utilize date ranges? I want to stop SLA (pause them) during our development month end freeze? For example, last 3 day of the month should be excluded. I am unable to do date ranges in the calendar (holiday) section. Was wondering if there is a better approach to get this done. 

2 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2020

Hi @Elbra Pirayev 

You can try add-on SLA Time and Report. It will let you configure SLA time according your work schedule.  Recently the app has been updated and now available smart start/pause/stop conditions and custom triggers.

Hope it helps

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2020

Hello @Elbra Pirayev welcome to the community. I'm afraid that there is no other way rather than what you are doing. I'm not sure if that's something that you could configure via rest API, that way you would be able to develop something that makes this less tedious.

Suggest an answer