JIRA Integration with Dell STAT Migration Tool

RKusmba
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2018

we are planning to integrate Jira with Dell STAT migration tool and are looking for option to integrate with RESt API's.

Are there any add-on's to support this type of integration ?

3 answers

0 votes
Dennis Nelson Nelson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 13, 2020

Newer Stat releases (since 2017) have included a REST api which makes integrating with Jira and other tools much easier than the web services.  Here is a link demonstrating how one might setup bi-directional integration with Stat and Jira:

https://www.quest.com/video/integrate-stat-and-jira-using-rest-api8143842/

0 votes
slapierre
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2020

hello,

part of STAT is based on PeopleSoft/PeopleTools, so why not using PeopleTools Integration Broker for that purpose ?

Stéphane.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2018

There do not seem to be any Apps for this in the marketplace, so you will probably have to write your own integrations.

Start over at https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/rest-apis/

RKusmba
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2018

Thanks Nic for the reply,

Do you recommend researching on Jira Webhooks ?

Suggest an answer