JIRA Favicon will not upload

Kurt Fairfield January 6, 2021

I had a favicon upload, and reset to default by mistake (wanted to reset the Logo) now I can't upload the favicon anymore. It will accept a file, but nothing happens.

I can add logos to project no problem.

I saw some other comments on file permissions, but that looked like it was for server not cloud. 

Any ideas?Screenshot 2021-01-06 115109.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

@Kurt Fairfield, nothing happens when you press the "Upload favicon" button? 

Thanks,

Kian

Kurt Fairfield January 6, 2021

Doh! missed that little button, thought it applied to the URL, but I guess it makes sense when I click it!

Thanks for the speedy reply Kian:)

1 vote
Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2022

I had the same issue, but not even after clicking upload it wont do anything except letting there be the old favicon. No idea.

Judah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2022

Same here - nothing even after the "upload favicon" button...trying to use a saved PNG image

Judah
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2022

I am also on Data Center so may need a new post under that topic

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 23, 2022

I have tried it few times and it seems, that JIRA will let you do that once in some time, so it worked for me.

Judah
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2022

I found that if I update the Site Logo and Site Favicon at the same time the favicon will upload properly. 

Like Jan Šimek likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events