JIRA Create on Transition Plugin Availability

Craig Hylwa January 4, 2012

Is this plugin still available?

Does funtionality provide for creating multiple sub-tasks via the post function?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2012

I did it by adding several post-functions, one for each task.

Hi Nic
Can you explain how to access the function of this plugin I have installed it succesfully but can not figue out how to access it. I am somewhat new to Jira

thx

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2012

Go to edit the workflow, and look for post-functions, it should be available as one of the post-function types you can run.

OK found it! Great help save me alot of time.

Does it matter where I place it in the sequence of post functions? Meaning can it be placed after the last post function " Fire Issue Created event that can be processed by the listeners" ? or should it be before that?

OK done!

thx for the help

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2012

I'd place it just before "index this issue", but I don't think it really matters too much.

0 votes
Bob Swift (personal)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2012

Here is the documentation reference for others: JIRA Create on Transition Plugin or on the plugin exchange at https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/697735?versionId=724661

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events