• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA Cloud - Email Notification - What are Atlassian's full list of IP addresses?

As a security measure, our company tags a red warning at the top of every external inbound email.  This means that all email notifications from JIRA tell the user not to open links, etc.  

We want to whitelist Atlassian emails so that the Warning Message does not get added.

To do this, I need a list of all possible ip addresses from which Atlassian sends email.

Does anyone know what they are or know where I can find them?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

Nic -Thanks so much for the info and quick reply.  If I have any issues, I might be back.  Do you happen to know how often these IP addresses change?

I'd say they change rarely - one of my Cloud clients set up with that page quite a while ago (I remember Winter/Spring last year) and have not needed to amend anything.

Can you please elaborate on the IP´s I need to allow for Jira, so Jira can connect to my exchange server? I´m confused as to what IP range I should allow

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you