JIRA Cloud - Email Notification - What are Atlassian's full list of IP addresses?

Deborah Genevro August 13, 2019

As a security measure, our company tags a red warning at the top of every external inbound email.  This means that all email notifications from JIRA tell the user not to open links, etc.  

We want to whitelist Atlassian emails so that the Warning Message does not get added.

To do this, I need a list of all possible ip addresses from which Atlassian sends email.

Does anyone know what they are or know where I can find them?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2019
Deborah Genevro August 13, 2019

Nic -Thanks so much for the info and quick reply.  If I have any issues, I might be back.  Do you happen to know how often these IP addresses change?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2019

I'd say they change rarely - one of my Cloud clients set up with that page quite a while ago (I remember Winter/Spring last year) and have not needed to amend anything.

Pétur Björn January 29, 2020

Can you please elaborate on the IP´s I need to allow for Jira, so Jira can connect to my exchange server? I´m confused as to what IP range I should allow

Suggest an answer