JIRA Cloud Android errors

david knauer September 18, 2017
Recently I've experienced multiple "Something's gone wrong. Try restarting the app and signing in again" errors when starting the app and in three boards (but not the fourth). In discussing the error on the offending boards it displays "this board won't show. We're not sure why. Head to the desktop view or code a different board from the list."

I've sent feedback, signed out and in, restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleared app data and cache.

1. I'd love to learn how to fix this, I use JIRA primarily on my phone.
2. The error messages are cute, but cute error messages become infuriating when the error cannot be resolved.

If anyone has a way to solve this I would be eternally grateful.

App v 1.1.68
Android 7.1.2

Many thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
andydrizen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2017

Hi David,

Today we became aware of an issue affecting Android Boards that have exactly zero assigned issues. 

We're working on the fix and expect it to be available within the next 48 hours.

As a workaround, could you try either assigning one of the issues or creating a dummy issue and assigning that?

If that workaround does not work, or you still experience this issue in 48 hours, please let me know.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Best,

Andy

Suggest an answer